JOIN THE MAGNOLIA HEART TEAM TODAY!
Magnolia Heart Nanny Services only refers the most qualified, trustworthy Nannies to meet the childcare needs of our families. We are not babysitters. Our Nannies are enthusiastic, trustworthy, and reliable professionals who have a genuine love for the nurturing and care of children. All of our nannies must meet the following basic requirements:
AM I QUALIFIED?
- I am a non-smoker.
- I am at least 18 years old.
- I can read, write and speak English fluently.
- I can legally accept employment in the United States.
- I have access to a vehicle to travel to and from positions.
- I have impeccable, verifiable references from previous employers.
- I have at least one year of verifiable, professional childcare experience.
- I am willing to submit to a criminal and sex-offender background check.
- I have a valid U.S. driver’s license with a good driving record and current auto insurance.
- I have exemplary moral character and strive to be a role model for the children in my care.
- I have current CPR/First Aid certification or am willing to obtain it prior to starting a position (offered to qualified applicants).
If you’d like to join the Magnolia Heart Nanny Services Team, please contact us to apply.
VALUED & SUPPORTED WITH EVERY CLIENT
OPEN TO A VARIETY OF EXCITING POSITIONS
RESPECTED & TREATED FAIRLY
AWARENESS TRAINED & CERTIFIED!
YOUR PAY IS YOURS TO KEEP!
WE VALUE & SUPPORT OUR NANNIES
When you become a Magnolia Heart Nanny, you become a valuable member of our team. We are not only a nanny placement service – assigning you to a family and then moving on to the next nanny. We have an excellent support system in place to help you in every step in your journey.
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF POSITIONS
We offer a variety of nanny positions that will meet your needs and availability. We have many positions for you …
- LIVE-IN NANNIES
- FULL-TIME NANNIES
- PART-TIME NANNIES
- TEMPORARY NANNIES
- EVENT NANNIES
- FAMILY-SHARE NANNIES
- A.M. & P.M. NANNIES
- MOMMY’S HELPER
- NANNY SHARE
WE ENSURE RESPECT & FAIRNESS
We respect the contributions our nannies make to the quality of life of children in their care, and we make sure that our clients recognize this as well.
We work with our clients and have them sign a contract to ensure fair treatment, clearly establish duties and responsibilities, and ensure that you get paid what your worth.
WE PROVIDE TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
We support the lifelong process of personal growth and professional development in our nannies by offering special awareness training for areas including Fire Safety, EpiPen usage, ADHD/ADD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy, Diabetes, Asthma, Infant care, and Potty training.
Nannies have access to an on-call advice line to address any questions or concerns, and we will speak on your behalf to families to help resolve any issues and concerns.
REQUIREMENTS & BENEFITS
Once you fill out your application and become an approved Magnolia Heart Nanny, the fun will began. We are one big family and here to support you all the way.
READY TO GET STARTED? JUST FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!
We are always excited to meet, train, and certify new nannies, and we would love to hear from you! To get started, simply complete the application below and then submit your application fee. Once received, someone will reach out to you promptly with a response.