VIP & DOMESTIC SERVICES
(For Nannies or Domestics)
- Completely personalized to meet your unique household staffing needs
- 120-Day replacement service (removal service if necessary)
- In home consultation with the CEO/Founder
- We specialize in finding highly qualified household staffing positions
- All candidates undergo an extensive screening process, which includes criminal background checks, sex offender registry, multiple interviews, and education and reference verification
- Drug testing upon request
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Assistance with professional employment agreements between the family and domestic staff
- 10% retainer fee collected prior to the in-home consultation will be applied to the placement fees (Customizable Platinum VIP Package starts at $3400)
Magnolia Heart Nanny Services is not just a nanny agency – we are a full service agency ready to meet all of your professional household staffing needs. Whether you are looking for specialized or bilingual nannies, housekeepers, butlers, chefs, or estate and house managers, we have just what you’re looking for with our VIP Platinum Package.
After paying the 10% non-refundable retainer fee (which is applied towards your package fees) an in-home consultation is scheduled with Magnolia Heart’s founder/CEO. We will come to your home or office so that we can listen to your specific needs (professional licenses, Masters degree, culinary school, travel required, etc.) and begin the detailed process of interviewing and screening trustworthy, experienced candidates to fill the position, even if it requires advertising outside of our area. We work closely with you & maintain complete confidentiality throughout the entire process. The Magnolia Heart placement team will provide several qualified candidates for you to interview, and we guide you through the hiring process once you’ve made your choice. We understand the significance of bringing someone into your home, and offer you peace of mind with a 120-day replacement window if for any reason you are unsatisfied.